The three core LANGUAGES of a web page.
- <HTML> for content and structure. Eg What is the headline, how paragraphs and what is the content in the paragraphs?
- CSS (Cascade Style Sheet) language. Eg what font, what background color?
- Less server interaction – You can validate user input before sending the page off to the server. This saves server traffic, which means fewer loads on your server.
- Immediate feedback to the visitors – They don’t have to wait for a page reload to see if they have forgotten to enter something.
- Increased interactivity – You can create interfaces that react when the user hovers over them with a mouse or activates them via the keyboard.
- Web browser (Internet explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Konqueror or Lynx)
- Web development IDE eg;
- Komodo IDE 10.2.1. Learn more. on ActiveState.
- NetBeans 8.2. Learn more. on Oracle.
- Visual Studio 2017. Learn more. on Microsoft.
- Visual Studio Code11.1. Learn more. on Microsoft.
- Eclipse Neon.3 with Web Tools Platform 3.8.2. Learn more. on Eclipse Foundation.
Download Visual Studio from https://code.visualstudio.com
How do we Start/Open Project?
File >Open> Create New folder and files e.g
- Project 1
- Dracular Official
- HTML CSS class completion
- JS-CSS-HTML Formatter
- Path Autocomplete
Thank you for reading.