Blog experts make money from their comfort zones. For beginners, it might look challenging but then required is hardworking and resilience. Here are some of the benefits of Blogging;
- Self-realization: You might be missing a title when identifying yourself. You are neither Doctor XYZ of Professor XYZ. Hakuna matata (No problem), simply join the club and be branded as Blogger XYZ.
- Business owner: You own the website and therefore becomes your own empire in which you manage contents, create physical/virtual groups and workshops.
- Sell of Physical products: You will be able to sell physical product on the your blog site using Ads and pop-up opt-in mechanism. Blogger can also sell e-books and generate income.
- Sell of services: The best services for a blogger is to introduce online courses (e-learning).
- Share information with the world. Information is power and power is priceless. By use of a Blog posts you will reach many. This is a simple common courtesy.
- Let loneliness kill you not. Blogging will get for you a community of relevant mindsets. You will be connected and out of the networking, you will get into business. This can be done when followers subscribe for newsletter articles.
- A blog will also enables you to fully utilize your social media links for example Facebook, twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Linkedin, Pinterest and many more.
- Out of your subscribers, you will be able collect emails for marketing (Don’t just flood their inbox without their permission of course). This will build closer relationship when people come back to your blog more often.
- Sell your own goods and services on the blog post. Business is an activity of making profits. Online business will save you much time and energy.
- An individual, entities, co-operates and companies will look for you to publish blogs on your site and of course pay you. Others may just ask you to make them articles if you are a good writer.
- As your blog becomes popular, Google will start paying when you meet the terms and conditions for the Google AdSense so long as you have a Gmail account. Do you know Google also pay for videos uploaded on YouTube?
You can blog from wherever and whenever to make money for fun!
Thank you for reading.