Isaacs is an ICT and Business professional who loves computers and internet for work. His proven work experience of managing teams and campaigns coupled with his background in marketing strategies, website design and development, digital publishing, writing inspirational blog posts, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) with copyrights consideration using WordPress and (Hypertext markup Language) HTML that makes him extremely competent.
He is fueled by his passion for understanding the nuances of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and business at large. Isaacs considers himself a ‘forever student,’ eager to both build on his academic foundations in tech-economy and sociology by staying in tune with the latest digital marketing strategies through continued coursework and professional development.
He is professionally equipped with;
- Cross-border contract skills from ITC (International Trade Centre)–SME Trade Academy for; International contracts and cross-border contracting, Using ITC Model Contracts, How to draft clear and precise contracts, Main legal instruments and principles for cross-border trade.
- Cisco Certified Network Association (CCNA 1-4) acquired from AFRALTI (African Advanced Level Telecommunications Institute) for; Routing and Switching (Introduction to networks, Routing and switching essentials, Scaling networks and Connecting networks), Introduction to cyber security, Introduction to IoT (Internet of Things), Entrepreneurship.
- Business and ICT (Information and Telecommunication Technology) acquired from IAT (Institute of Advanced Technology) for Business and ICT facets.
- European Business Competence Licence EBC*L acquired from EBC*L International covering Accounting, Business Law, Business objectives, Management rations, Costing and pricing.
- International Computer Driving License (ICDL) acquired from ICDL Africa covering Windows 7/8, Microsoft office and Goggle suit.
“Sky is The Limit” and so they say.
His quest for knowledge and determination to turn raw facts into information and actions is enhancing to his prospect success of blogging, websites development and content creation and above all, digital marketing.
Isaacs vastly looks forward to improve the productivity of his career by implementing strategic project management methods and ensuring a work-life balance for himself and the community at large. He believe in time management, honesty and hard-work.
A tenet, he lives out through his interests in charity work, yoga, meditation, reading, mentor-ship and blogging. However, he is always interested in challenges for they make him remain a forever student.
Enjoy his blog posts as you figure out how you can make him an asset. Click Here to Read More About His Strength.